Diamond’s methodologies in relation to service provision include our clients at every stage. The process and outcomes reflect client management policies and procedures.
Our 13 Step Methodology Process includes:
- Operational Strategy – indicative implementation plan drafted and ratified when contract auctioned.
- Assessment – critical path analysis used to identify issues / assess successful rollout. Incorporates Risk Assessment (analytical tool to identify any risks), OH&S, Security Operation Assessment, Emergency Management, Facility Disbursement and Communications Planning.
- Stakeholders Consultation – meetings to discuss selection program for staff, operational methodology, training and equipment and safety criteria.
- Resources – all human, technology, operational and intellectual resources finalised and made available. Meetings with stakeholders to discuss potential retention of key staff from existing contractor.
- Project Management – complete mapping of implementation, roll out and operational requirement using Project Management Computer System.
- Induction Plan. Executed, specifically tailored to your business.
- Customer Service Program. As customer service is a high priority, the specialised customer service training program will be rolled out. Consultation to identify key areas. This is an accredited program through Holmesglen Institute.
- Uniform and Equipment Issue. Following consultation.
- Security Risk Register. Established to identify / plan for risks (potential / actual).
- Industrial Relations Strategy. Incorporating an IR mission, statement and procedures.
- Quality Management program implemented to ISO 9001:2008. Audits rolled out.
- OH&S and Environmental Management Plan. Plan developed (site specific), incorporating a viable risk management system based on AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009. Identifying low / medium / high / extreme and Crisis Management Plan activated.
- Sign off on contract- Establish financial systems. Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in security, emergency or training service methods.