NOTE: Certificate III in Correctional Practice qualification and Control Room Operator experience are desirable but not compulsory.
Diamond is an industry leader in life safety, security, training and emergency response services accredited to international ISO Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems. Since 1995, Diamond has been providing professional Security and Emergency Service Officers (ESO’s) to a variety of industries including government, education, oil and gas, military, airforce, mining and other resource and critical infrastructure facilities.
Positions are open for full time and casual security officers for a client facility located in Fairfield Victoria Australia.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
The minimum requirement for this role is the qualification Certificate II in Security Operations. Additional requirements include:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in security industry
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills
· First aid qualifications (including CPR)
· Valid driver’s licence
· Team player
Key duties include:
· Operate exit / entry points
· Perimeter security and surveillance
· Operate control room
· Shift work 7 days a week
· Work with client’s staff
· Alarm and incident response
· Provide a secure and safe environment
· Opportunity to progress to team leader or management roles.