Diamond’s Emergency Services Division is a leading provider of life safety and emergency management preparedness and support services.
Core services include provision of on-site emergency response, first aid (nurses, first aiders and paramedics) and combined security services for the oil and gas, defence, mining, power generation, maritime, aviation and many other industries including critical infrastructure facilities.
Teams are selected on their specialist backgrounds that have strong fire fighting, rescue and first aid (medical) experience. Our teams undergo rigorous training programs to ensure they are deployed with current qualifications and best practice solutions.
Our range of Emergency Services includes:
- Emergency Response (including medical emergency management)
- On site initial responders for first aid, fire fighting, rescue, HAZMAT, security and safety training
- Confined Space Rescue Teams
- Emergency / Crisis Management, planning and systems
- Consultancy, audits, including fire fighting, fire protection, first aid, safety and security
- Emergency Management Exercises – desktop and live incorporation other statutory bodies
- Emergency Evacuation
- Dangerous Goods handling and audits and training
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Nurses, paramedics and doctors
- Occupational First Aid
- Emergency equipment including rescue and fire fighting vehicles
- Short notice Emergency Response (SERTs) for disaster recovery and natural disasters
- Community Response Teams – for fire, floods and acts of terrorism
Teams can be deployed Australia wide (either short term – shuts or long term assignments) or in pre-qualified worldwide locations.
Through our program of multi-skilling, emergency services (fire fighting / rescue / first aid) cross trained in other key duties in security (gatehouse / control room / patrols) or even fire protection and training, can delivery cost effective results and improved productivity for your organisation. Talk to Diamond today to request a site inspection to explore past innovation solutions used on other critical infrastructure or industry sector sites.
Be prepared. At Diamond, we offer a one-stop solution to your service needs.