A. Yes. We have the capability and experience to supply these personnel throughout the country. We can establish an ad-hoc service agreement for this to be executed.
A. Examples include:
* Oil and Gas
* Power stations
* Defence bases
* Manufacturing plants
A. Our personnel’s qualifications are aligned to National Training Packages. These include:
PUA20613 Cert II Fire Fighting and & Emergency Operations
The Certificate II in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations) course covers the units of competency required by firefighters to perform a range of varied activities such as structure firefighting and to respond to rescue incidents. This course requires the responder to access entrapped casualty using a range of techniques and to operate specialist equipment to undertake the rescue.
PUA20713 Cert II Fire Fighting Operations
The Certificate II in Public Safety (Firefighting Operations) course covers the units of competency required by firefighters to perform a range of varied activities such as structure firefighting and to respond to rescue incidents. This course requires the responder to access entrapped casualty using a range of techniques and to operate specialist equipment to undertake the rescue.
PUA30613 Cert III Fire Fighting & Emergency Operations
The Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations) course covers the units of competency required by firefighters to perform a range of varied activities such as structure firefighting and to respond to and undertake road crash rescue incidents. This course requires the responder to access entrapped casualty using a range of techniques and to operate specialist equipment to undertake the rescue.
* All personnel have industry experience with qualifications in fire and rescue, emergency response and first aid Qualifications are current, valid and ‘audited’
A. Yes. At Diamond we pride ourselves on our strategic consultancy service utilising experts within this industry. We would be pleased to conduct an audit / assessment of your facility and provide you with strategic recommendations and advice. Our recommendations always outline cost reduction and productivity programs.
A. Yes. Diamond is able to provide experienced emergency service (ESO’s) officers who also hold a security licence
A. Yes. Diamond can supply experienced emergency officers who are able to manage first-aid centres and response to medical emergencies on your site
A. Yes we do provide this service. We can assist you with making the correct decision when it comes to receiving ‘accredited refresher awareness training’.
* All instructors must undertake a vigorous and extensive selection process – not all make it through
* All training teams have current industry experience
* Our trainers are internally and externally audited by outside third parties
* We utilise state of the art equipment and facilities
* Our trainers are also certified / approved by our RTO alliance partners
* We provide an ongoing professional development program for all our instructors
* Our trainers are required to ‘perform operational shifts’ in their respective industry to ensure
A. * 24/7 – 7 days a week including weekends
* Courses are available day, afternoon and night for your convenience
* Out of hours training will not cost you extra
A. * Operating throughout Australia, Diamond enjoys strong partnerships and alliances with Australian Government and Private Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) – providing training solutions to the wide variety of industries the company services.
* At your work site utilising your or our equipment
* Or at our modern training centres
A. Key points:
* All trainers must have extensive industry experience
* All training programs must adhere to Australian standards – no short cuts
* Only highest quality equipment is utilised in training courses
* We place great emphasis on student safety and welfare
* We adhere to strict compliance regulations
* We can provide you with site / company specific tailored training, gap training and needs analysis
A. Key points include:
* Conduct a thorough Security Risk Audit regularly to identify risk factors and remedies
* Ensure you have an extensive selection process of security staff to minimise selection of unsuitable staff
* Appoint a senior manager as a single point of contact
* Proactively approach to service and risks, implementing preventative measures
* Establish a security policy
* Ensure all staff and management are ‘in tune’ with the company’s security policy
A. Key points include:
* Invest in an on-going training program – both online and off line
* ensure you are conducting regular desk-top exercises and drills
* test your security staff
* implement a well-structured supervision plan
* Develop detailed Standing Operating Procedures which security officers must follow
* Emphasise customer service as a key component of their service
A. Key points include:
* Our service is based on our international ISO Quality Management Systems incorporating certified Incorporating ISO accreditation for Quality (ISO 9001:2008), Occupational Health & Safety (AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS18001:2007) and Environmental Management (ISO 14001:2004) Systems.
* Regular site meetings are facilitated by Diamond’s appointed manager and your management
* You can contact the designated contract manager 24/7 all year round – that’s their job!
* Diamond will response to a short notice request for additional security staff utilising Diamond’s rapid response team and on-going IT portal
* We conduct on-going audit of our systems, procedures and work requirements both internally and externally
* We are Director led in all contracts. We ensure that a proactive approach to service delivery is in place for every contract rather that the standard ‘reactive approach’ commonly experienced in the security industry
A. Key points:
* Our company is managed and streamlined through the Occupational Health & Safety (AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS18001:2007) ensuring proper systems and procedures are implemented
* We implement well-structured health and safety procedures through site specific manuals
* We provide on-going safety training and awareness for staff
* We implement a well-structured rostering system to avoid fatigue issues
* Staff welfare checks are implemented during shifts
* Regular Tool Box meetings are conducted to address safety issues
* We are externally audited by third parties to ensure our systems and procedures are leading the industry
A. Here are 7 reasons to use Diamond:
* You are not just treated as a number. Every client is treated differently and with their needs in mind
* We ensure that you receive dedicated management team. We do not change managemenet around. If you are happy – we are happy.
* We develop and implement high quality site specific safety, security and other procedureal manuals and systems
* We offer discounted or in some cases ‘FREE’ accredited or non-accredited workplace training (industrial skills / safety / first aid / fire / evacuation / emergency and more) solutions for your business – train your staff
* You’ll receive other value-add products and service support at no additional cost
* We have a team of high level security personnel who can provide exceptional security consultancy, advice, recommendations and solutions in addition to the contracted service